st. benedict prayer for spiritual protection

Expedite Feb 16 2020 Feb 16 2020. To speak the truth with heart and tongue.


St Benedict Spiritual Protection Prayer Card

Benedicts Medal Prayer and other prayers to St.

. O Mighty Saint Benedict. So that having engaged here. Joseph Vann OFM Ed.

Yea even to bear patiently any injury done to me. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ our Lord. Benedict was born to a noble family around 480 AD.

Gracious and Holy Father grant us the intellect to understand you reason to discern you diligence to seek you wisdom to find you a spirit to know you a heart to meditate upon you. We list a few here. To bear persecution for justice sake.

Not to be a detractor. Your guidance for me in discerning his evil schemes is revealed throughout the entire Bible. Not to be given to intoxicating drink.

New York John J. As you stir it say the prayer above. Saint Benedict listen to my prayers.

The medal is a way to obtain Gods blessings and protection through the intercession of St. If we sense danger and negative energies around us we offer the following prayer to Saint Benedict which is powerful and of immediate action. Not to be proud.

Fill me with your piety with your strength and love And may that same feeling be my shield against evil Saint of the medal remove the witchcraft from my step And before moving forward clean You my way Fill it with your infinite grace. Gregory the Great who chronicled some of Benedicts miracles a few years. It is a form of prayer and yet another way we can incorporate God into our daily lives.

If you need this kind of protection begin by drawing a bath of fresh clean water. Father though Satan has a sinister and deceitful scheme for my life I will not fear. Benedict medal for spiritual protection.

The Lorica of St. The Medal of St. In addition to praying a novena to St.

Thats why its so important. To refer the good I see in myself to God. Bis Christ have mercy on.

The devil is real and he wants to destroy you and me through any means possible. I pledge myself to do your will in all things. Wearing it is a way to remind ourselves of our life in Christ and the promises of heaven.

To keep death before my eyes daily. The wearing and use of the medal has been called a silent prayer to God to grant us through the merits of St. To do no injury.

Listen to my heart with longing. Benedict for protection against evil. Peter tells us to be sober and watchful because your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour 1 Peter 58.

A prayer for spiritual protection. The most basic prayer for spiritual protection is the prayer to St. THE holy protector THE glorious and exemplary one you who take care of all those.

Benedict Lord have mercy on us. To fear the Day of Judgment. Pray this novena for students and for Europe.

Because of his uncommon sanctity and miraculous powers men gathered around St. Not to curse those who curse me but rather to bless them. Add 7 Holy Hyssop according to the instructions and stir it with your dominant hand.

Prayers of Deliverance and Exorcism to St. To desire eternal life with spiritual longing. Patrick 461 I took from Lives of the Saints With Excerpts from their Writings Fr.

To love the Lord God with all my heart all my soul all my strength. Not to return evil for evil. May our ears hear you may our eyes behold you and may our tongues proclaim you.

Saint Benedict is often places on medals and other talismans for protection from evil witchcraft and malicious magic. In Nursia in central ItalyHe lived a sequestered life for many years leaving family and friends behind to live in a cave near the town of SubiacoSt. He paved the way for these men to consecrate themselves to a secluded disciplined and communal life of prayer work fasting and penance.

To refer any evil in myself to myself. Prayers for spiritual protection in this God forsaken world are always a consolation for believers who are following the narrow road. Benedict chose to live a quiet life of prayer and devotion to God after disapproving of the immoral lifestyle he encountered while he attended school in Rome.

Benedict The Litany of St. Benedict The medal is a prayer. A miraculous prayer to Saint Benedict to protect us from danger and ask for their protection.

I pledge myself to do your will in all things. Give us grace that our way of life may be pleasing to you that we may have. To be in dread of hell.

Benedict is depicted on the front of the Medal holding a cross in one hand and his Rule in the other. According to the Order of St. Michael the Archangel that used to be recited at the end of every Low Mass.

Benedict many people wear a St. To put my trust in God. Benedict is based on this tradition of the saints power over the wiles of the Devil.

I place in you all my interests and desires. To love the Lord God with all my heart all my soul all my strength. Benedict the favors we request St.

To love my enemies. Joseph whose protection is so great so strong so prompt before the throne of God.


Pin On Powerful Catholic Prayers


Prayers For St Benedict And St Michael The Archangel Protect Us From Evil


Anastpaul


Pin Page


Pin Page


St Benedict Medal Prayer Card


Novenas Saint Benedict


Pin Page

0 comments

Post a Comment